Εμφάνιση ενός μόνο μηνύματος
Παλιά 19-10-13, 21:23
panosfromlydian Ο χρήστης panosfromlydian δεν είναι συνδεδεμένος

Προεπιλογή

Η χλωροφυλλη ειναι ΒΙΟΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΗ ΠΟΣΙΜΗ.
Αρα και ενεσιμη αλλα λογικα με παρενεργειες.

Τιποτα αλλο .Παμε παρακατω.

Πλασμα ωκεανου και χλωροφυλλη μπορουν να χρησιμοποιηθουν 100% απο τον οργανισμο.

Mια μαρτυρια ιντερνετικη.

When I lived in Japan, I befriended a kid at my school and he received chlorophyll injections in his ass everyday! No joke, I witnessed it so many times and all his brothers had one too. At sleep overs, his mother always offered me, but I kindly declined everytime and just took a handful of the liquid caps instead.

I remember biting into the caps and not really tasting anything, but making sure that I swished it in my mouth before ingesting it to temporarily stain my teeth green. When you're 6 or 7 it was a lot of fucking fun having green teeth.

Their grandfather was a MD and biochemist who patented a protocol of of purifying it from plants and started a company ages and ages ago. I can't remember his last name or the company name, so I'll dash them an email.

Anyways, that was like more than 20 years ago and this family still swears by it. And all his brothers including my friend are fairly muscular healthy guys for being Japanese. Now that they are older, they don't do any ass injections by mother, but once in a while they still take the green liq caps.

All in all, it is basically a phytochemical supplement/tonic and will keep ya healthy overall.

Τωρα οποιος βαζει σωματιδια χρυσου μεσα του ,πρεπει να χρησιμοποιησει κοινη λογικη.
Τα βαρεα μεταλλα παγιδευονται για χρονια στον οργανισμο ,και που ξερεις ο χρυσος,για το υπολοιπο της ζωης σου.

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το χρήστη panosfromlydian : 19-10-13 στις 21:34
Απάντηση με παράθεση